We receive, on a regular basis, employment opportunities, which we post here. The description of the individual opportunities, and the contact information is provided.
Please Reference “Mid-Hudson APICS & Stanley Mayer”
Posted: 23 February 2018
Director of Logistics
RAB Lighting is growing rapidly and is seeking a Director of Logistics who will report to the VP of Global
Supply Chain & Lean. The Director of Logistics is responsible for the direction of transportation and
compliance functions in supply chain and will drive optimized service/cost in transportation with an
emphasis on data-driven decisions/action to support strategic initiatives with an overall goal of enhancing
customer value. Possible international travel to our Asian supply chain location.
Location: Northvale, NJ
Skills & Experience
RAB offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience. Benefits include: insurance (health,
dental, vision, disability), 401(k) matching, education assistance (tuition reimbursement), paid vacation,
holiday, and sick/personal days. We're serious about finding good people and treating them well.
RAB Lighting is committed to creating high-quality, affordable, well-designed and energy-efficient LED
lighting and controls that make it easy for distributors to sell, electricians to install, and end-users to save
energy. Founded in 1946, RAB has a vibrantly growing infrastructure of manufacturing facilities and
engineering capabilities that ensure great product design and quality.
Send Your Resume To:
Stanley Mayer at: stan_mayer
Please Reference “Mid-Hudson APICS”
Posted: 14 February 2018
Sales & Operational Manager
A family owned, privately held chemical company is looking for a Sales & Operational Planning Manager to join their leadership team. This role reports directly to the VP of Global Supply Chain & Logistics and offers ample growth opportunity.
Location: Indianapolis, IN.
The Sales & Operational Planning Manager will focus on developing rough cut capacity plans, orchestrating Sales & Operations Planning, managing inventory levels and supervising scheduling. This role will be leading efforts to optimize asset utilization while delivering superior customer satisfaction. Directly reporting to the Vice President, Global Supply Chain & Logistics. This role will be part of the Global Supply Chain Team as well as the Site Leadership Team and be interacting with key stakeholders. Other duties include:
- Employ robust planning processes with strong analytical background with the ability to problem solve quickly and effectively, utilize a number of sophisticated software packages and require.
- Rough Cut Capacity Planning and Sales & Operations Planning administration
- Coordinate demand planning
- Inventory strategy development, stock level planning and replenishment
- Raw materials and logistics requirements planning
- Oversee production scheduling group
- Set guidelines for stock replenishment
- Increased throughput through scheduling optimization
- Interface with Commercial teams to develop and implement processes for superior customer service
- Periodically review trends and implement necessary changes to address gaps
- Drive optimization of tank utilization and set parameters
- Short and Long Term Inventory Planning
- Focus on key compliance programs (ISO, GFSI, etc.) for Supply Chain
- Active participant in Safety Culture
- Support long term strategic plan through clear analysis of supply demand balances, constraints and recommendations
- Develop supply strategies including capacity expansions, toll manufacturing and multi-site production networks
Requires a BS degree in Chemical Engineering, Business or related field and 10+ years of professional experience in industrial manufacturing, operations, supply chain and logistics. SAP experience. Other desired skills, experiences and attributes include:
- Experience in leading Master production Scheduling, Sales & Operations Planning and Inventory optimization in a multi factory environment
- Hands on experience in near term and long term capacity planning in multi stage manufacturing processes
- Expertise in Production Planning, Scheduling techniques and Optimization
- Experience with production planning systems and SAP knowledge
- Professional certifications preferred
- MBA preferred
Bonus: 15% Bonus Potential